Click here to shop for this class
Start the year off right by getting into the grove of writing your God story…
Thursday mornings, January 23–March 5, 2020, 9:30–11:30 a.m.*
- Break through common writer blocks including fear, indecision, perfectionism, time restrictions, and lack of energy by inviting the Holy Spirit into your writing.
- Develop short, written prayers that blast through these barriers to supernaturally strengthen your writing efforts.
- Learn step-by-step techniques for excellence and efficiency in the writing craft taught by Loral, a 20-year veteran professional writer, managing editor, and co-owner of a publishing house.
- Implement the strategies you are taught with 45 minutes of independent time in class time to actually implement what you learn.
- Find encouragement and motivation in community with other faith-based writers——all from the comfort of your own home.
*Attendance is recommended for group interaction but if you can’t attend at those times, the recordings and slides will be emailed after class and you can work at your own pace.
The full 7-week course, with all audio and notes included, costs $149, for those who enroll by January 15 (discounted from the regular cost of $242).
The ABCs of Cowriting with the Holy Spirit Course Topics include:
· Abiding writing (the process of inviting the Holy Spirit into the writing process and clearing away any blocks so that you are open to receive a God-download to help you brainstorm with God and to organize your thoughts, and give your idea wings ).
· Building a blueprint (brainstorming/outlining/documenting your plan)
· Cultivating compelling content by constructing a frame (developing your mission, audience profile, back cover or description copy, an introduction or equivalent)
· Developing the draft (the first draft), and much more!