Are you coming along on this retreat to support a loved one? Would you like to join in the meals and fellowship but not the teaching sessions?
With this meal ticket you can do exactly that!
You will get to participate in a champagne and cheese welcome on Friday evening, all meals on Saturday, which include a continental breakfast on Saturday, sandwiches with gluten-free bread as an option for lunch on Saturday, and BBQ dinner catered from a local favorite restaurant on Saturday, and a continental breakfast on Sunday.
When the retreat is in sessions, you can enjoy your cabin and Camp Chet!
How much does it cost:
$49 for food only includes
- a champagne and cheese welcome on Friday evening
- a continental breakfast on Saturday
- sandwiches with gluten-free bread as an option for lunch on Saturday
- BBQ dinner catered from a local favorite restaurant on Saturday
- a continental breakfast on Sunday.
What to bring:
- Long pants
- A thin, long-sleeved breathable shirt or light jacket (See the picture for an example—I’m wearing a paper thin windbreaker)
- Hiking shoes/boots are best for some of the exploration options. Tennis shoes if you don’t have them with longer socks that you can tuck pants into. There are also easier “road” trails for less rugged exploring. But flip flops wouldn’t be recommended except in cabins.
- A flashlight
- Bug spray
- A hat
- Portable chairs to enjoy the firepit
- Rain gear
- Drinking water, any desired snacks
- A hammock if you have one—two are available for rent for $10 each per visit
- Registration, Champagne and Cheese Meet and Greet, 6 p.m.
- Caravan to the cabins: 7 p.m.
(People staying in the cabins must arrive prior to caravan time to ensure you get settled before dark)
Eat (fruit, muffins) and learn—Lesson One: 8:30–9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30–1:30 (sandwiches with gluten free bread, chips)
(BBQ catered by local restaurant)
- Continental Breakfast
- Church outside
- Check out at noon
- Feel free to stick around to explore and hike or chill and write in the afternoon