Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Co-Editing and Co-Publishing with the Holy Spirit—Live Online Course on Thursday Mornings
Thursday mornings, June 4–July 16, 2020, 9:30–11:30 a.m., via Zoom*
This course is perfect for those who have finished or nearly finished a first draft of a manuscript.
- Invite the Holy Spirit into polishing your draft so it is logical, relevant, and both easy to read and compelling
- Ask Him to help you prepare to convert your draft to a professionally-looking book
- Engage with other writers who are in the same phase of the writing process as you are
- Be accountable to write for 45 minutes to one hour independently during class time
- Receive seven 45-minute lessons on the craft of editing, formatting, publishing, and publicizing your book
- Become equipped to self-edit with excellence with entire lessons on content editing, copyediting, and proofreading
- Prepare for professional formatting and to learn more about what formatting entails
- Find out about creating an author Website or how to enhance yours,
- Get instructions to enhance your Amazon Author page (different from your KDP account) and find out about amazon ads
- Learn more about book launch strategies, virtual book launch parties, book trailers, generating free publicity, and what to think about to prepare to publicize your book
Please create an account when purchasing this product–we will need your contact information to send you class reminders and the link to the online class.
*Attendance is recommended for group interaction but if you can’t attend live, you may still participate. The recordings and slides will be emailed after class and you can work at your own pace.