Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Co-Editing with the Holy Spirit—Live Online Course on Tuesday Mornings
Co-Editing with the Holy Spirit Live on Tuesday Mornings, September 14–October 26 (9:30 to 11:30 Central) Via Zoom*
This course is perfect for those who have finished or nearly finished a first draft of a manuscript.
- Invite the Holy Spirit into polishing your draft so it is logical, relevant, and both easy to read and compelling
- Ask Him to help you prepare to convert your draft to a professionally-looking book
- Engage with other writers who are in the same phase of the writing process as you are
- Be accountable to write or edit for 45 minutes to one hour independently during class time
- Receive five 45-minute lessons on the craft of content editing, copyediting, and proofreading, as well as some formatting
- Start self-editing with excellence with entire lessons on content editing, copyediting, and proofreading
- Prepare for professional formatting and to learn more about what formatting entails
- Get instructions to enhance your Amazon Author page (different from your KDP account)
- Have two weeks of an editing demonstration on portions of your and other course members work to help you see how the editing process works
Please create an account when purchasing this product–we will need your contact information to send you class reminders and the link to the online class.
*Attendance is recommended for group interaction but if you can’t attend live, you may still participate. The recordings and slides will be emailed after class and you can work at your own pace.
SKU: CWHS-1-1 Categories: APU, Teleseminars Tags: author, author website, book launch, book trailers, christian, class, content editing, formatting, free publicity, front cover, Holy Spirit, how to, how to write a book, on-line class, prayer, sample edits, write your story, writer's stressors
There are no reviews yet.