Pretty much everyone and their sister wants to write a book, and honestly everyone should! Here is a Kick in the Pants Homework Assignment to get you on the road to writing your very first book.
Who Needs to Write a Book?
- Business owners—you need to publish books.
- Writers aspiring to be a published author—you need to learn the skills of an entrepreneur. And this program is also for published authors who need to build the business side of their writing path.
- Bloggers—you have already written at least one book and need to capture the long term monetization potential of book publishing.
- Speakers—you need to be publishing a library of books to sell at events.
- Leaders—business leaders, thought leaders, coaches, teachers, professors, dreamers and doers all need to be publishing books