Even a low tech person can create their own 3D book covers using Pixlr. Here is how to do it step by step.
- Download this FREE 3D Book Template or use a Kindle image such as this one we found for free on Pixabay.
- Open Pixlr/editor.
- Chose “Open Image From Computer” in Pixlr and chose your 3D Book Template or 3D Kindle Template.
- Select Layer>Open Image as a Layer>Select Your High Resolution Book Cover.
- Select Edit>Free Distort
- Drag each cover into the corners of the cover image to match up all 4 corners of the 3D Book Template.
- Select File>Save
- Rename your file>OK>save into the folder you want it saved.
It is that easy. Just repeat the same steps using a Kindle image or template to do a Kindle version.