Once you turn your book into Selah Press it is time to quickly finish all the details that need to accompany your book.
- Make sure you have completed all the information requested in the Book Submission Form.
- Table of Contents (Include chapter names and chapter summaries)
- About the Author/Biography
- Front Matter (Forewords, introductions)
- Back Matter (Appendices, Glossary, Index, Resources, Reference Page)
- Endorsements (contact all your possible names)
- Turn in your Illustrations, tables or graphics
Writing your book is only part of the process. You can expect to hear from Selah Press multiple times during the process. Your quick response will speed up your publication. Be sure to read What to Expect in the Editing Process.