The Soap Queen Anne-Marie Faiola purchased the 6 Bite Sized Books in One Year package from Selah Press in September. Soap Queen Press released their first bite-sized book in September, Soap Queen Lotions, Scrubs, Salts and More Projects published in Kindle. In October her second bite-sized book Soap Queen Cold Process Soap was released on Kindle. This week Soap Queen Press released Soap Queen Melt & Pour Soaps: The Early Years.
Anne-Marie Faiola is an accomplished business woman and author. She has been making soap for over 20 years and teaching it for more than 15 years. Anne-Marie loves to share recipes, tips and tricks at her blog, SoapQueen.com, YouTube channel, SoapQueen.TV and have great kits and supplies to make homemade toiletries and soap at BrambleBerry.com.
Books by Anne-Marie Faiola available on Amazon.com include:
- Soap Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques for Making 31 Unique Cold-Process Soaps by Anne-Marie Faiola
- Pure Soapmaking: How to Create Nourishing, Organic Skin Care Soaps by Anne-Marie Faiola
- Soap Queen Lotions, Scrubs, Salts and More Projects by Anne-Marie Faiola
- Soap Queen Cold Process Soap by Anne-Marie Faiola
- Soap Queen Melt & Pour Soaps: The Early Years by Anne-Marie Faiola